Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On the River

So it's been a while since I've posted up anything on this blog. It's because I haven't really been in the riddles phase and none of my coworkers or friends do it.

Anyways I just got this flash page from my friend that has a riddle consisting of trying to get a group of people to cross the river. If you can't read Chinese, then here are the rules:

The man can't be on the same shore with the little girls unless the woman is there.
The woman can't be on the same shore with the little boys unless the man is there.
The Prisoner can't be on the same shore with anyone unless the police is there.

Only two people are allowed on the raft at a time.

Click on a person to send them on/off the raft. Click on the lever to move them across.
Kids can not operate the raft, only the police and the adults can.

Click on the big blue circle to start the game.

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment